267.Responsive Web Design
267 has an extensive portfolio of responsive sites including but not limited to ecommerce, directory sites, marketing websites, and so forth. 267 is experienced in designing and developing responsive sites and can help you with the following:
- Redesign your site to provide a mobile-friendly experience.
- Overhaul entire site to become responsive.
Gone are the days of creating a separate mobile site to display on small screens. Responsive web design improves usability, scalability and maintenance.
Responsive sites are easy for visitors to navigate and easy for web administrators to update.
- When your site is responsive, you’ll update your site in one place and the content will be available on smartphones, tablets and desktops.
- Because Google prefers to index a single site, your site rankings will benefit from having the same URLs and page content.
- Your visitors will have a consistent experience visiting your site across all of their devices and your authors will only have to publish a single version of content.